The PM is losing control
Date published: 05 December 2018
Mrs May is rapidly losing control of her Government, suffering three defeats within 63 minutes.
She has become the first Prime Minister in 40 years to be defeated three times in a single day.
Her appalling Brexit Withdrawal Plan, which would keep us chained to the EU in perpetuity, meaning that it would be Brexit in name only, with us still paying in our monies, taking their rules, regulations and laws.
Yet Mrs May still carries on pretending that her deal is the only one that is right for the interests of the nation, that despite 17.4 million people voted to leave the EU knowing full well of the pitfalls, and still wish to do so!
Her time as PM is clearly running out and we now need a new PM, one who is inspirational, with vision and a strong leader who will fight for our country’s future interests outside of the EU.
Someone who believes in Britain.
Broadcaster and Commentator
The views expressed are those of the author of the letter and not those of Oldham Chronicle.
Most Viewed News Stories
- 1Oldham Athletic dismiss claims of a lack of coaches and owner interference
- 2Boy appears to use meat cleaver during fight in Oldham
- 3Government approves demolition of Oldham ‘eyesore’
- 4Scholes’ son guilty of attacking ‘friend’ in Saddleworth Pub
- 5Oldham Councillors considered plans for two controversial housing estates